It’s been a couple of weeks since I shared information about North Woods Law, and readers have been after me to give them more, more, MORE about their favorite reality series.
(If you’ve been living in a cave in Wytopitlock and don’t know what “North Woods Law” is, here’s a quick rundown: It’s a TV show, produced by Engel Entertainment for Animal Planet. It features Maine game wardens going about their daily work. The series began last year with a six-episode run, and will return on Jan. 31 for a 10-show second season.)
I had updated you on Animal Planet’s plans, which included bumping the “North Woods Law” debut ahead a week. But NWL fans are ravenous when it comes to information about their show, and its “stars.”
With that in mind, here’s the complete “North Woods Law” schedule (subject to change):
- Thursday, Jan. 31, 10 p.m.: Episode 107 (Season premiere)
- Thursday, Feb. 7, 10 p.m.: Episode 108
- Thursday, Feb. 14: It’s Valentine’s Day. No North Woods Law today. For heaven’s sake, take your sweetie out to dinner and stop watching reality TV for a day! If you don’t have a sweetie, go sharpen your fish hooks or neaten up the garage. (My words, not an official statement from Engel Entertainment or Animal Planet)
- Thursday, Feb. 21, 10 p.m.: Episode 109. Welcome back from Valentine’s Day! I hope everything went well with your sweetie … or your fish hooks … or your garage.
- Thursday, Feb. 28, 10 p.m.: Episode 110.
- Thursday, March 7, 10 p.m.: Episode 111.
- Thursday, March 14, 10 p.m.: Episode 112.
- Thursday (do you see the pattern yet), March 21, 10 p.m.: Episode 113.
- Thursday, (yes, the show airs each Thursday!) March 28, 10 p.m.: Episode 114.
- Thursday, April 4, 10 p.m.: Episode 115.
- Thursday, April 11, 10 p.m.: Episode 116
Oh. One more thing. Our search metrics have determined that one particular warden is VERY popular with many fans of the show, and the mere mention of his name in a blog is very good for the cyber-newspaper business. So in hopes of cashing in on Google searches from around the globe, I’ll sign off today’s blog with two words: Kris MacCabe. (This is the point at which the blog goes viral … I’ve been down this road before).